The upgrading of an air treatment installation often takes place after a periodic check. It is a matter of carrying out a diagnosis, an expertise on your installation.
An upgrade ensures that the installation is in good working order, identifies any defective parts that need to be replaced
and carries out various operations to optimise the operation of your equipment.
Upgrade your installation to its original characteristics.
An upgrade of your installation can help to :
- Optimise its operation
- Bring it into compliance: the standards and regulations to which it is subject may have changed (safety, ATEX, discharge rates, etc.).
Thus avoid occupational hazards
- Increase its lifetime
- Avoid breakdowns, which could block production
- Recover its original characteristics: mechanical and aeraulic
After an expertise of your installation, NEU-JKF Delta NEU identifies the improvements to be made and carries out various operations: balancing, control, replacement of parts.
Your installation will regain its mechanical and aeraulic characteristics
Revamping consists of completely renovating your installation.
Your installation will regain its mechanical and aeraulic characteristics while improving its aesthetic aspect (refurbishment with sandblasting and painting).
These upgrading and revamping operations can be carried out at any time of the year.
NEU-JKF Delta NEU provides all-in-one solutions for the revamping of your installation by managing the mechanical, aeraulic, electrical and aesthetic aspects.
1. Definition of your needs and the scope of the work, after carrying out an expertise on your equipment
2. Disassembly of parts to be replaced
3. Building up scaffolding and containing the installation to protect the surrounding area
4. Sandblasting the installation
6. Replacement of the parts that need to be changed with original parts to guarantee the reliability of the installation over time
7. Checking and control of the installation
In order to ensure the safety of your employees and your site, an EXplosive ATmospheres (ATEX) regulation has been put in place, defining the safety rules and standards for hazardous areas with an explosion risk.
In accordance with the EU Economic Directive 2014/34/EU and the EU Social Directive 1999/92/EC, the employer must identify and analyse explosion risks, demarcate explosion zones and ensure that the necessary measures are taken to avoid these risks.
To ensure that your installation is ATEX-compliant, we offer you individually designed ATEX retrofit solutions to optimise the compliance possibilities of your industrial equipment or to offer you new ATEX equipment.
Please upgrade your browser
Our website has detected that you are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to visit the website.